Gyan Ganga group is a well renowned and committed group in the field of
education for the last 16 years in Central part of India. Presently the
group runs 3 schools and 3 institutions of higher learning in
Engineering and Management. Looking at the need and the response for
high quality education, the Group started its second engineering
institute Gyan Ganga College of Technology (GGCT) in Jabalpur in 2006
approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki
Vishwavidyalaya. Initially B.E. in four branches of engineering in
Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electrical
and Information Technology were started. Consequently, in 2007 MBA and
MCA were added. In 2009, civil engineering is being started.
The institute is striving hard to achieve excellence in engineering
education. In this direction the institute became ISO certified in 2009.
Our Policy :
Our policy is to give the society a worthy citizens – a person of high
intellectual, physical and moral attainments. We aim at improvement of
the individual's personality of the student by providing individual
attention and bring up their talent. We also aim at imparting advanced
technologies so that the students graduated are ready for industry use.
Our learning environment is cordial and congenial. We aim at creating
intellectuals of superior technical caliber and ethical values.
- To provide the highest standards of technical education by creating
excellent infrastructure with fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- To provide quality education by our highly dedicated and committed
- To inculcate zeal in young minds through the best technical teaching
and learning practices.
Special feature of the Institute:
- Highly qualified, experienced and committed faculties.
- 24 X 7 Internet facility with 4Mbps Leased line and Wi-Fi enabled
- State-of-art equipment in all laboratories.
- State of the Art Digital Library.
- Fully Air conditioned computer labs of 500 computers with latest
- AC Seminar hall for regular presentations.
- Scholarship to meritorious students.
- Canteen and cafeteria facility is available.
- Transport facility is available from every corner of the city.
- Special care is taken on each and every student through Tutor
Guardian Scheme to help and counsel them in their studies.
- Parent – Teacher meets are conducted at regular intervals.
- Air Cooled Auditorium with a capacity of 750 seating, for Guest
Lectures, Management Festivals and various academic and cultural
- Purified drinking water facility is provided.
- n-door and Out-door games facilities are available.
- Institute is ISO certified institute.
- GGCT is ranked as India' best Engineering Institutes in 2009 by
Dalal Street Investment Journal.
- In the recently concluded RDVV university MBA I- semester exam in
2008 the institute has secured first Rank. (Mr. Rajul Namdeo)
- The institute has a practice of conducting National Conference every
year, till now 2 conferences are being organized.
Gyan Ganga is the only institute in M.P. having exclusive tie-ups with
many of the leading top industries of the nation and has set up centres of
- HCL-K2 academy centre under partnership with HCL Infosystems Ltd.,
to impart industrial and personality development courses, with Hexaware
- Hexaware Academy centre for excellence (HACE) to strengthen the
education and research activities.
- Zensar Technologies centre of excellence for business innovation.
- The institute has become an Active Centre of Shriram Value Services
(P) Ltd Certificate to hold any sort of Campus Recruitment Process for
the whole district.
- Global Talent Track, Pune for imparting soft skills and programming
- Institute is the nodal training centre for IBM-DB2 program offered
under the finishing school concept of the RGPV.
- Institute is an educational partner of SAP India to offer SAP ERP
- Authorized partner of Oracle Corporation (India) under ORACLE
University for the Work Force Development Program (WDP) to provide
training on different ORACLE modules.
- The institute has tie-up with some major core companies like BSNL,
BHEL, MPPGC, NTPC, Airtel, ONGC, etc. for providing industrial training
to the students.