- Encourage students to choose entrepreneurship as their careers & training in business opportunity identification.
- Motivate students to prepare & Concert their Detailed Project Reports(DPRs) & projects to viable business plans.
- Inculcate Social Responsive among students aspiring to launch start-ups.
- Providing handholding support to students for prototyping their startups during the entire course & equip them with the necessary skills for managing their startup.
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp
The Institute organised six Entrepreneurship awareness camps sanctioned by EDI, Ahemdabad
Faculty Development Programme
A no. of faculty members were trained in Entrepreneurship FDP under DST
Startup talks in collaboration with millionminds.com
- Mr. Atul Gupta, Founder & CEO, Robokriti
- Mr. Gyanendra S. , Co-Founder, Cognic Systems
- Mr. Hardik Vishwakarma, Co-Founder, VidTold.com
National Entrepreneurship Challence 2017-18 Organized by ECELL, IIT BOMBAY
Team GGITS secured the 3rd position while competing among with 480 colleges
Workshop on Entrepreneurship in collaboration with Jabalpur Startup Club
Speakers from TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
Organized CSI State Student Convention
In association with e-Entrepreneurship Cell RGPV, Bhopal
Dr. Shrikant Jain attended Facilitation workshop under DST-NIMAT Project
Organized by EDI-Ahemdabad in Jaipur Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Dr. Manoj Saxena, MD & CEO NetEdge Computing Solutions, Noida delivered guest lecture on 24th April, 2018 for Incubation of Startups.
Workshop on Startup Bootcamp
Jointly Organized by Jabalpur Incubation Center (An Entity of Jabalpur Smart City Ltd.) & GGITS Jabalpur on 15th-16th February, 2018
NetEdge Incubation Center
“Reset your Mindset” by Mr. Hemant Sharma
“Reset your Mindset” a unique program on goal setting was taken by Mr. Hemant Sharma, Director, Vnurt Technology, Bangalore at Gyan Ganga Institute for prefinal year students of all the branches. There were two back to back activities based sessions for 2 n half hours. Students were amazed and really enjoyed the session.
The objective of the incubation center is:
1. Mentoring student project ideas to become sustainable
2. Commercialization of products developed by our students
3. Provide seed funding from various agencies to the incubatee
4. Provide digital promotion & branding to the students startup
5. Launch various skill development courses for students.