Department of Computer Science was established in the year 2006-07. The first batch of B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) came out in the year 2010-11 with flying colors. Since then, the department has never looked back. The department is crowned with as many University toppers and several rankers with B.E. honors. The students are well placed after their graduation, serving in Government undertakings and Government organizations like Indian Air Force, NIC, BARC etc and reputed private firms like TCS, Zensar, HCL, Tech Mahindra,Wipro,Amdocs,Igate Patni,Hexaware,Quick Heal,IBM,Tata Technologies and in the countries like Sweden, U.S.A, Canada, Australia etc.
Computer science is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation, and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. It is frequently described as the systematic study of algorithmic processes that describe and transform information. Computer Science & Engineering is a discipline that combines both Electronics Engineering and Computer Science. Computer engineers usually have training in electronics engineering, software design and hardware-software integration instead of only software engineering or electronics engineering. Computer engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
Usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is an exciting place in which the faculty is friendly, well qualified and able to provide a supportive environment for students to study.
” To impart knowledge, relevant practices in computer science and engineering and inculcating human values to transform the students as excellent professionals and potential resources to contribute to the society through advanced computing solutions.”
To provide strong fundamentals and technical skills in Computer Science and Engineering through advanced teaching learning methodologies.
To transform lives of the students by nurturing ethical values, creativity and novelty to become Entrepreneurs and establish start-ups.
To focus on sustainable solutions and improve the quality of life for the welfare of society.
To inculcate research attitude among the students and to provide opportunities to carryout inter-disciplinary research through the linkages with industry and academia.
Developing the students Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and reskilling which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT AND IELTS.
Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies.
We always believe in equipping our students with the right talent and personality to face the industry requirements. Our focus on placement centers on creating new approaches to attract the best from the industry to our campus. Placement time is not a mere annual ritual; it is a time for showcasing the very best in our young engineers to the industrial world. The Placement & Training Cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies even before they have completed their courses. The Placement & Training cell goes all out to train the students to meet the high industry expectations.
1) Completed B.E (CSE) from Amravati University in 1996, M.Tech.(CSE)from RGPV, Bhopal in 2007 and PhD (CSE) from SPSU, Udaipur in 2018. 2) I have Teaching Experience of 20 years and Industry Experience of 2.5 years.Having Professional Memberships- CSI, IEEE. 3)Awarded for Achieving Academic Excellence by SRIJAN-2015 and SRIJAN-2018 and also Awarded Instructor Years of Service by CISCO in 2017 and 2018 for Active Participation and Dedicated Service in Cisco Networking Academy Program.
1) Completed MCA from Jabalpur Engineering College in the year 1992 and M.Tech. Computer Science from RGPV (Bhopal). 2) Presently submitted my PhD in Computer Science from RD University, Jabalpur. 3) I have more than 20 years of teaching experience and my areas of interest are Data Structure and Data Base Management System.
1) Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science and Engineering. 2) Completed B.E (Computer Science & Engineering) from RGPV Bhopal (M.P.) in 2003 , M.Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering)from RGPV Bhopal (M.P.) in 2012 . 3) CERTIFICATION: Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (OCA-2008).I have more than 14 years of experience including industry experience of 2.9 years and Teaching experience 11+ years . 4) Having Life Time Professional Memberships- CSI. Awarded for Achieving Academic Excellence by SRIJAN-2018 .My areas of interest are Algorithm Design, Database Management System, and Computer Architecture.
1) He was born in Jabalpur, MP India in 1980. 2) He has completed his B.E. degree in Computer Science of engineering from Jabalpur Engineering Collage RGPV(Bhopal) MP, India in 2005. 3) He has completed his M.Tech in Computer Technology and Application at Gyan Ganga Collage of Technology Jabalpur (MP).
4) He is a life member of Computer Society of India. His area of interest includes Object Oriented Design, Algorithms, Complier Design and Theory of Computation.
5) He has published fourteen papers in International Journal and Conferences. He has Teaching experience of 14 years. 6) He also Certified IBM and CCNA for some courses. He has attend a lot of workshop issue by ICT MHRD,WIPRO,MICROSOFT.
1) I have completed B.E. in CSE branch from HCET, Jabalpur in 2006 . 2) In 2013,I have completed MTech in CTA branch from GGCT, jabalpur. I have qualified for GATE in 2018. 3) My areas of interest are compiler design, theory of computation , object oriented technology and software engineering. I have been working as assistant professor in GGCT, jabalpur. My total teaching experince is 10 years in GGCT jabalpur.
1) I have Completed B.E. in CSE branch from GGITS, Jabalpur in 2010. 2) I have completed M.TECH in System Software branch from GGITS, Jabalpur in 2017. 3) I have an industry experience of 4.5 years. My areas of interest are C Programming, Data structure, Operating System and software engineering & Project Management. I have Teaching experience of 4.4 years. I have been working as assistant professor in GGCT, Jabalpur