Department of Master in Computer Application
- The MCA course is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
- Since 2009, the department is getting good academic results. During the beginning of the sixth semester almost 75% of the MCA students got placed in Campus recruitments.
- Some of the companies that offered placements to MCA students are Zensar Technologies, TCS, Infosys, Wipro Technologies, Global Logic, Hexaware Technologies, HCL, etc.
- The department periodically organizes Guest lecturers/Workshops and other Faculty Development Programs for the benefit of students and faculties
- The regular curriculum is supplemented by additional inputs to keep abreast of the changing scenario in the IT industry.
- Further, project works and intradepartmental contests enable the students to sharpen their skills.
- Students have also excelled in curricular and co-curricular activities and won laurels in competitions, intercollegiate fests
To create the most congenial platform and environment of teaching-learning process and continuously aiming at innovative researches in various segments with other fructuous events.
To develop Department of MCA as one of the best centers of excellence in terms of teaching, research and other relevant activities.
- To provide top class infrastructure for effective teaching-learning process.
- To encourage students to develop overall personality and good soft skills.
- To strive hard to achieve cent percent placement through campus placement.
- To appoint quality faculty members who are good at both subject and academic skills.
A growing and demanding population with the e-paradigm career opportunities are booming as :
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Information Security
Students of this stream find openings as a :
- System Analyst
- Software Engineers
- System Developers
- System Administrators
- Network specialists
- Service Providers
- Web & Multi-media designers
- in all Govt. and Public Sectors, viz. Indian Railways, SBI, DRDO, BHEL, Insurance companies, MNCs, etc.